Monday, December 29, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
So what was inside of the gift bag?
- "Chicago Snow" scented Soy Wax tealight, Reversible resin Pendant and 10% Off Coupon (Retail Value= $16) Something Beautiful - Chicago Postcard set & 10% off Coupon (Retail $10)Erin Donnelly
- Chicago Stamp Pendant (Retail Value= $10)Foxglove Accessories
- Recycled Wool Broaches (Retail Value= $4)Big City Fuzz
- Chicago map Journal (Retail Value= $5)Donovan Beeson
- The Space Saver Tab Ornament (Retail Value= $10)Circa Ceramics
- Chicago Recycled Bottle Cap Magnet (Retail Value= $5)Cranky Pickle
- "The City of The Snow" greeting card (Retail Value= $5) Molly Cranch
- 20% off Coupon Thank You Enjoy
- 10% off Coupon Kathyy's Krafts-
- 10% off Coupon (comes with an adorable handmade envelope) made by Jill Hannah
See, why I was excited and then so bummed that Blogger Happy Hour did not happen? Please, please go visit them on etsy and pick up yours here. You will not be disappointed.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
One thing I am quite proud of is my holiday grab bag gift. It is awesome and I will definitely tell you more later after I have given it out to the lucky person.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
- Two cans of Fat Free Cream of Mushroom (or you can do cream of chicken)
- 1 pound of Chicken (cooked and cubed)
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat Parmesan cheese
- One tub of Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- Lasagna noodles
- 2 Tablespoons of Basil
- One Onion (chopped)
- two cans (12 oz) of mushrooms
1. In saucepan combine: 2 cans of soup, onion, chicken, cooked mushrooms, basil, and cottage cheese and cook.
2. cook the noodles (will need about six total)
3. spray and line the bottom of casserole dish with noodles
4. put a layer of the saucepan mixture (1/2 the mixture) over the noodles and then put anothe layer of noodles.
5. add most of your parmesan cheese and chedder cheese into saucepan mixture
6. pour remainder over noodles.
7. bake for 45 minutes at 375 covered. uncover when almost done and put remainder of parm and cheese on top and cook uncovered.
Monday, November 10, 2008
With This Nest
And oh yes, two of my favorite gals - Ami and Rebekah - have started a new blog about...well everything!
I am sure there are others - but I am little behind on my google reader...like 878 posts behind..
1 cup salsa
Friday, November 7, 2008
Friday, October 31, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Six months later, we are still receiving wedding gifts - But I love it! Last week, I was sent a gift from a good friend of ours. She must have heard me complaining of our lack of art for our house, because she sent me something from Letter Your Legacy. I had seen their stuff on another website, but actually forgot about them. OMG. It is gorgeous and I am so excited to hang it. I wish I could post it here, but then you would know our last name, so I posted some from their website.
Monday, October 20, 2008
It was right before I moved to Chicago that my mother found some cool shops in my new neighborhood, one of them became her favorite - P.O.S.H. They have since moved into a bigger shop on State - but it is still one of the coolest stores and still a must visit when my mother comes to town! I also love that they always seem to find neat vintage stuff from Chicago.
I ended up buying these cups and absolutely adore them.
They have seriously the coolest vintage dinnerware - look at these!
I get tired of framed pictures so bought this to spice up our photos.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
This blog is definitely keeping with a theme of design, food and anything else I want to write about! So enjoy!