Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm Back...

So for the last five months, I was done with the wedding planning, and on to newlywed bliss. But did not know what to do with my old blog - Chitown Bride. At first I thought maybe I was done with writing, but then realized - I couldn't just stop blogging. So here is my new blog - Chitown Wife (I know --how original!). No fears - if you want to relive anything from my wedding day (peacocks anyone?) - I will keep the other blog around (but probably no new posts).

This blog is definitely keeping with a theme of design, food and anything else I want to write about! So enjoy!

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Congrats on the new blog! I'm looking forward to following along on your newest adventure.

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Yay! I'm so adding your new blog to my blog roll...can't wait to read it, happy wifehood!

Cheers lady,
-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"
P.S. Thanks for not forgetting about me, you've always been a sweetheart!