Monday, October 20, 2008

P.O.S.H


It was right before I moved to Chicago that my mother found some cool shops in my new neighborhood, one of them became her favorite - P.O.S.H. They have since moved into a bigger shop on State - but it is still one of the coolest stores and still a must visit when my mother comes to town! I also love that they always seem to find neat vintage stuff from Chicago.

I ended up buying these cups and absolutely adore them.

They have seriously the coolest vintage dinnerware - look at these!

I get tired of framed pictures so bought this to spice up our photos.

3 comments:

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Awesome, I'll have to check that place out - I love vintage shops & old antique shops. There's on in LaGrange that's HUGE - right downtown off LaGrange Rd. near the tracks if you're ever over there...a must see.

Have a lovely!
-Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing" :)

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Oops - I meant to say "one in LaGrange" not "on in LaGrange) lol

said...

love the cups! i wouldn't have passed on them either!