Monday, October 27, 2008

Love for Letter Your Legacy


Six months later, we are still receiving wedding gifts - But I love it! Last week, I was sent a gift from a good friend of ours. She must have heard me complaining of our lack of art for our house, because she sent me something from Letter Your Legacy. I had seen their stuff on another website, but actually forgot about them. OMG. It is gorgeous and I am so excited to hang it. I wish I could post it here, but then you would know our last name, so I posted some from their website.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love these! It always makes me inspired to photograph letters and make my own.

It's A Jaime Thing said...

SO COOL!!! I love these too. Wow, what an awesome gift to receive - lucky girl!

rebekah said...

Has it really been six months already?