Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Recipe No. 2 - Three Cheese Chicken

This is another Weightwatchers recipe, and it is delicious. A little time consuming, so it went against my easy prep recipes only, but well worth. I wish I had taken some pictures, but unfortunately did not (I guess a rookie mistake).

Three-Cheese Chicken
Ingredients
- Two cans of Fat Free Cream of Mushroom (or you can do cream of chicken)
- 1 pound of Chicken (cooked and cubed)
- 2 cups of cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of Reduced Fat Parmesan cheese

- One tub of Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- Lasagna noodles
- 2 Tablespoons of Basil

- One Onion (chopped)
- two cans (12 oz) of mushrooms


1. In saucepan combine: 2 cans of soup, onion, chicken, cooked mushrooms, basil, and cottage cheese and cook.
2. cook the noodles (will need about six total)
3. spray and line the bottom of casserole dish with noodles
4. put a layer of the saucepan mixture (1/2 the mixture) over the noodles and then put anothe layer of noodles.
5. add most of your parmesan cheese and chedder cheese into saucepan mixture
6. pour remainder over noodles.
7. bake for 45 minutes at 375 covered. uncover when almost done and put remainder of parm and cheese on top and cook uncovered.

2 comments:

The Pissed Off Bride said...

Doesn't sound good but I have been out WW and there food never does. However, it taste so good to be figure friendly!

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Yummy! Now if I could learn how to be domestic I might make it...lol. I LOVE Weight Watchers - it kicks a$$. Though I try to stay away from the frozen meals because there's too much salt in them, and you know how salt can make ya. Thanks for the recipe, the hubby cooks, maybe I'll hand it over to him..ha ha!

Hope all is well, happy holidays!
-Jaime :)