Thursday, April 2, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things..


I am so sorry, blog. I have completely neglected you. But it has been a crazy time. My job is a kick in the rear, always has been and always will. I know, I know. I am so happy to have a job right now.

Oh in other news - we should make President Obama so proud as we definitely have been doing our part for the economy. We decided this month to redo our whole kitchen with our tax check. New cabinets and new countertops. Oh and here is the other really cool thing - my husband did it all himself. I don't want to jinx it, but the countertops are coming in tomorrow (hopefully). The one issue - it was suppose to be a two-week project that unfortunately, turned into a six-week project. The issue was not that my husband fell behind it was that our countertops were delayed for delivery, so it has been so much fun fixing dinner on nothing but a slab of plywood.

This has made me go crazy in anticipating a brand, new beautiful kitchen. I think I am also yearning for spring to get here, because I find myself heading straight to all the beautiful, bright colors at Crate and Barrel. I do love these plates.

No comments: