Friday, January 2, 2009

Frozen Gramwiches


I know...seriously two posts in a day? It is a new year, my friends.

So I have decided that this crap about a diet needs to go out the window and I just need to eat better and exercise more. As much as I contemplated staying in bed for another hour today, I ended up running for three miles instead. And it felt good.

One thing I have noticed is just my love for sweets. I cannot not have them. So I ended up finding this recipe from The Biggest Loser cookbook. Oh I am in love with Frozen Gramwiches...


Frozen Grahmwiches
2 whole low-fat graham crackers1/4 cup light or fat-free frozen whipped topping (any flavor)

Break each graham cracker in half to get four halves. Spread two of the halves evenly with the whipped topping. Top with the remaining cracker halves to make sandwiches. Transfer to an airtight plastic container. Cover tightly and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least 2 hours or up to 1 month. Serve frozen.

Makes 1 serving

Per serving: 150 calories, 2 g protein, 28 g carbohydrates, 4 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 0 polyunsaturated fat, 0 monounsaturated fat, 0 cholesterol.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

yummy! I'm totally making these.