Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting Back my Mojo...

I seriously have been in a fog for the last seven months. I think work has kicked my rear over the last couple months. I have been overwhelmed trying to pay off anything wedding debt related, while also trying to save for a new place but heck with this economy, we might be stuck in his bachelor "Old School" house for a while.. Ugh...but don't get me wrong. I am quite happy as a newlywed, I just can't seem to play catch up with all my real life issues. And I think my blog has shown this the most, because I can't seem to find much inspiration or if I do - it does not last. Ok, so instead of writing this crazy post - I am heading to Arizona for some R&R...and wine. Lots of wine. Happy 2009 - I am hoping this blog and myself - gets its mojo back!

In other news, my husband received the DVD box set of The Office Season 1-4. Seriously, why had I not watched this? It is the best show ever.

2 comments:

devon lorraine ... said...

hi there ... i am pretty sure we met at one of the happy hours earlier in the year (not sure how many there have been) ... and OH NO, how sad that you went through all the trouble, traffic, and stress (forgetting cell phone!!!) of trying to get downtown last month.

the grab bag is ADORABLE!!

It's A Jaime Thing said...

Hey lady! No worries about blog posts - it happens to the best of us. I go through spurts too, from time to time, where I feel I've lost inspiration or motivation - but I just throw myself into it and force myself...lol. It usually disappears when I start finding fun stuff again. ;) Either way, you have an excuse - you're still a NEWLYWED...ha ha so enjoy it and know your loyal readers will always be here. ;)

Sincerely,
Jaime @ "It's A Jaime Thing"